Happy first week of spring!


Linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons for Runningwithsppons 

My second post in the span of 7 days? I'm very proud of myself. Lol. We'll see how long I can keep this up but I figured doing another Thinking Out loud Thursday post would be the best way to go with this.


First of all I just need to mention that I really dislike snow. I get people say it's pretty and all. And I agree that at Christmastime it could be ok but not on the first day of Spring!

Our college closed today which was good but I didn't have that great of a day which I think is from a combination of stress, the annoying snow, forgetting to take my meds this morning (whoops!), and possible PMS?

Also it was really hard coming back to school on Sunday after being at home for a week. But I'm trying to be grateful for the opportunity to go to college and study what I want to rather than complain about it.

Yesterday I hosted a taste testing event with my nutrition club. I baked stuff at home and brought it back to college with me. The idea was that there's a secretly healthy ingredient and people had to guess what it is. We only had a few people (7 total) but I had fun and I think the other people did too. I'll link the recipes here for you to check out if you want to. They're all from Chocolate Covered Katie.
Cheese sauce


Chocolate pie

Sweet Potato Brownies

"Nice Cream"
Also if you guys haven't seen the movie I can Only Imagine you definitely should! I saw it last Friday and it was super good! I'm not a big movie person and I hadn't been to the theaters in almost 2 yrs because I feel like most movies just aren't worth the time or money but in my opinion this one definitely was.


ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsMyv9Q4_OU


Also along that note have you guys heard of the comedian John Crist? I follow him on instagram and he always makes me laugh so much. I love his sense of humor.


Speaking of humor I need to share with you guys this picture my brother posted before going to the Dominican Republic last week




That's it for today. 
Comments are welcome as always!! 

Comments