Weekend Update




Friday: Worked from 6-11. Had fun being silly in the backyard with my mom and brother. I was planning to go for my normal run on the treadmill but was tired from getting up early and decided not to. 

Saturday: I did my normal workout which consists of running and stretching. Then I had to do some adult stuff and getting my banking and credit card system better under control. Then I went bra shopping at Victoria's Secret which I've never done before but I needed a new bra and I wanted a high quality one. 

Sunday: I had been hoping to help my mom and brother with the breakfast setup at our church but I got scheduled to work at 6:30 so I went to work until 3 and then I was really tired. I've been trying to finish up the Karen Kingsbury book and Intuitive Eating book I've been reading. Then I helped my family sort through change they had saved up and it came out to $81. I also tried to make a pb pie from Chocolate Covered Katie's recipe. It turned out ok. I think it works better though when I save it in the freezer not the fridge. 

Also I was supposed to get my period on Friday but I haven't yet. Not sure what's up with that. I've been exercise a little more than usual but not enough that it shifted my weight down. It's just a reminder that I need to be gentle with my body so it can do it's thing.

On that note I'll talk to you guys later! 


Comments