Transitions once again



Hey readers! So when I started writing this blog at the beginning of summer I wasn't sure where it would go or how long I would keep it up. This week I moved back to college and with the start of the new semester looming I know I'm going to have even less time to do blogging things. However I'm not planning to stop completely. I'll try to do an update post about once a week. 

So here's an update so far. On Sunday my mom drove me over to college, we stopped at Panera for lunch and she helped me move in. I had trouble finding my room at first because I forgot the number and ended up knocking on random people's doors which was just slightly embarrassing. This yr I'm living with 2 other girls instead of one. It's definitely going to be an adjustment because I'm used to having a lot of time and space to myself but I'm taking it one step at a time. 

We had to come a week early to work at the dining hall on campus. I've been off yesterday and today but then I work the next 4 days in a row. 

Some other highlights from the past 2 days include: 


  • My fear of being homesick this week which so far hasn't been a problem. Very grateful for that. 
  • I'm on the top bunk bed which I really like. My roommates think that's strange. But I thought everyone liked the top bunk? 
  • Boys... I want a boyfriend but at the same time I really don't want to want a boyfriend right now. 
  • Classes are starting next week! 3 nutrition and 1 pysch. I'm so excited but I also know they're gonna be pretty intense 
  • I'm used to eat a snack every evening but with my roommates in the room I feel self conscious doing so. I know this is summer I definitely need to work on and there's no reason I need to feel self conscious taking care of my body. Last night I tried to go to bed without an evening snack but got so hungry I had to drink milk at 11pm. 
  • I tried to see the eclipse yesterday but I gave up too early. I thought it happened at 2:35 when really people said it happened at like 2:45. I don't have a whole lot of patience waiting around for things like that. 
Also there should be a reader survey to the left of your screen. If you could fill that out that'd be great! 

Do you have any ideas for what would make this blog more interesting? 

Do you enjoy seeing pictures on blogs? What kind? 

Does the fact that I keep this blog anonymous make it less interesting to read? 

Comments

Unknown said…
I got super lost on my first day of college too. I kept having to ask random people where everything was.
I know how you feel about evening snacks when there are other people around. I have no trouble with it when I'm at home in my routine, but I get that it can feel a little uncomfortable when there are others around. But, I ALWAYS eat an evening snack, because otherwise, I get hungry and can't sleep. Keep working on it! You got this girl! Do what you know is best for YOU, and know that probably, no one will even think anything of it. And if they do, that says something about them, not you.