What I Ate Wednesday

Well I know it's late on Wednesday but it still counts as a WIAW post. Also I promised you guys the story about my Christian Mingle experience. 

Ok so I've never had a boyfriend and don't interact much with boys. One night last week I discovered I could make a profile on Christian Mingle for free. So I did. What I didn't realize was that 1 a lot of boys would be able to view it and 2 I wouldn't be able to communicate with any of these people because they want you to pay for the membership. 

Well there was this one guy who found me on facebook and we started texting. At this point I told my mom about it and she reacted the way I thought she would thinking it was unsafe. I was praying a lot for wisdom. After several discussions with my mom she helped me see that it was unwise even if he was a really good guy because he was older than me and looking for a much more committed relationship than I'm ready for. It was really hard to tell the only guy who's ever shown interest in me goodbye. I didn't want to and honestly I could find many ways to argue with my mom's reasoning but I decided to listen to her wisdom instead of my own heart because my heart is deceitful and can lead me astray. For days after (even now) I wonder what it would be like to date this nice boy who sought me out. But I don't regret my decision either. This past week has taught me some really valuable lessons about faith, wisdom, prayer,  patience, and my own longing to be valued and loved. 

I just thought I'd share my experience with you. Any comments or questions feel free to share. 

Without further ado here's my food from Monday.



Whole wheat waffle with whipped cream and banana/yogurt smoothie
Chicken, kale, guac and potatoes and a green smoothie 


black raspberry icecream 

tofu and quinoa stir fry 

figs with some pb icing 


Honestly I've been struggling with decreased hunger and not quite sure what to do about it. I'm trying to pursue intuitive eating like never before. More on that later. 



Comments