Weekend recap

So my weekend was kinda boring but I'll share anyway. I don't really remember what I did Friday but I worked in the evening. On Saturday morning I went to woman's Bible study at church with my mom. 

Then we went grocery shopping and my dad made turkey burgers which we had for lunch. I was very tired all day cause I haven't been sleeping as much as normal and I was on my period this weekend (I  still cannot believe it since it's been absent for 7 yrs).  Then I walked on the treadmill and then went to work. There was this car show right outside and we were open an hr later than normal. I got really frustrated the last hr as I was trying to do closing tasks and the people were still in our parking lot. My mom came to pick me up since there was literally nowhere to park. Even walking several feet outside the people made me feel really uncomfortable because I knew they were partying. 

Sunday we were planning to go to church but my mom was sleeping so I let her sleep. I listen to podcasts a lot and find really good teaching that way. I've been trying to make this bracelet for a few weeks now but it's not really working and I'm not very patient when it comes to that stuff so after a little while I gave up on that. Ate lunch outside then had a much needed heart to heart talk with my mom. Then I ran on treadmill and read more the Green by Ted Dekker until dinner. Then I played around on the computer. I've been trying to go to sleep at 10 instead of 11 but it always ends up being 11 or later. We moved my cat up to my room so now her litter is in there too but she has a bad habit of peeing on the floor outside her box which is really annoying so I had to deal with that last night and then I read a few more chapter of my book. 

Also I'm starting a journal and doing some deep searching into learning intuitive eating for myself. I've come a long way but I know I can go even further in the journey. 

Also I mentioned how last week I made a Christian Mingle profile... well that's a long story I want to share so stay tuned for that. 

What's one thing you did this weekend? 

Where on you on the journey to intuitive eating?
 
Have you ever heard of Ted Dekker's books? 

Comments