Update

I'm so sorry I haven't posted on here in forever! 

A lot has happened this week so here's a quick recap. 


  • I've been working about 40hrs at my grocery store job cause 2 of full time workers were away. 
  • I'm still volunteering at the hospital and so far it hasn't been very fun but I need to get the experience to put it on my resume to apply for a dietetic internship. 
  • On Thursday I got a period for the first time in 7 yrs!!!! Literally amazed. I wish I could say I fainted because that's make it more dramatic but I didn't. I was just shocked. I haven't quite been able to sort through all the emotions that getting a period has brought up but the biggest thing I've been telling myself is that I don't need to change anything about my eating or exercise habits. What I'm doing is good. My body knows what it needs. I don't have to force feed it but I certainly don't have to deny hunger or cravings in any way. Hoping I'll be able to write more about this in the future. 
  • My family's going camping this week so we won't have much internet access but I'll take lots of pictures to post for next time. 


Remember you are loved greatly! 

Comments

Naomi said…
Yay yay yay for getting your period again! That's huge! Have fun camping!