Camping Recap



My family has gone camping as our summer vacations since I was about 7yrs old. We started out going in a tent and now we have a pop-up camper but the parents are thinking of getting a hard shell camping next yr. 

I don't really know what I think about camping. I'm used to it because it's what I've always done but it's not like the most exciting thing ever. It's honestly kinda boring at times but boring can be good. 

Here are some highlights from our trip. 
We got to be together as  a family which is becoming harder to do as we all do things and go places individually in out house. 
I got to sleep! There were several days when I slept for like 10 hrs. I was so tired from working so much the previous week. 
 Eating meals as a family and not having to rush or feel anxious. 
Prayer by the pretty creek. 
Bonding time with our malamute Nova. 
Bonding time with my brother. 
Didn't run for a week and was completely fine with that. 


Today my brother and I are going to get lunch from Chipotle and then watch Inception together and I'm hoping to do some cooking and baking today. 
 Also fun fact: I really hate centipedes. Last night there was one in my room and my brother spend like 20 mins looking for it and killed it for me. I'm so grateful to him. I'm literally so afraid of centipedes.















Our puppy Nova. She's an Alaskan Malamute and she's 6 months old. She's gonna double in size.

My bed at night and yes that's one of my webkinz. 

On a hike with my brother






This was a hill we hiked up to one day and rode our bikes up another day. I do not recommend bike riding up a hill for 2 miles. It's not an easy task.



My breakfast the morning we left. Rest of fam didn't eat but I'm glad I did because we didn't end up eating lunch until like 1:30 and I had low blood sugar at that point as it was. Something I'm really learning is to eat when I know I need to regardless of what others are doing. Every person's eating habits are different and there is no point in comparing or trying to be exactly like someone else. 





Comments