New Blog!!!

So today I switched my blog over google blogger so hopefully it will be easier for people to find. 

So here's a quick update on my life 

Work: Our schedule changes weekly so we never know what it's going to be until Friday which can be annoying. I'm grateful for my bakery job but I also am grateful for time at home to be able to do what I want. 

Family: I don't see my mom much because she's working 8hrs a day and my brother's still in school but that'll change in a couple weeks. I kinda enjoy having the house to myself except I don't really have it to myself because my dad is in the kitchen all day working. 

Media: I've been reading Presumed Guilty by James Scott Bell which is like a murder mystery. Haven't been watching tv. I'm waiting for my shows Counting On and the Baites to come back on. America's Got Talent comes on next week. I don't watch that dedicatedly but off and on I do. Music: I've begun switching my ipod over to my mom's because her's is a newer one and she never uses it. I love spotify except for the commercials.  I think they're purposely getting more annoying. When I'm driving I listen to K-love. Last night I sang to it all the way home. I can't sing so it's always fun when I'm alone in the car and can sing my heart out without anyone hearing. 

Ok well I'll keep you guys posted. I'm just really eager to see if I get more viewers by switching to this blog. Check out my instagram for daily Bible verses. 

Comments