WIAW

Less than two weeks until I go back to school! So excited for the new semester and to see friends but also sad to see summer go. 

Today I went for a 2 hr walk with my friend at the park which was really nice. Perfect weather and perfect friendship. 

Here's what I ate yesterday. I also sometimes eat bites of food that aren't shown.


Had to get up at 5am for work. Ate the crackers and milk in the car and the nut bar and apple on break later that morning. 


turkey burger with guacamole, quinoa 


A piece of this cheesecake from chocolate covered katie's recipe. 
My family didn't like this because it was made with greek yogurt and wasn't sweet enough, and i'll agree it doesn't exactly taste like the cheesecake they're used to so I'm freezing it and I'll probably eat it periodically. 


Chipotle! We had a buy one get one free coupon which was fun. I try to avoid getting the super spicy ingredients, but I somehow end up with a burning mouth anyway. It's Chipotle though so I can't complain too much. 


yasso mint chocolate chip bar

blended banana and pb as late night snack




Comments