WIAW and my unique eating habits




Intuitive eating is such a long journey that I'm still learning about. I'm pretty good at knowing when I'm hungry or when I have low blood sugar and I'm good at knowing what I want to eat. 

But I have a really hard time going away from a meal or snack without wanting to eat more of something else. Often I will eat small bites of other food or snacks in my room. 

I'm not really sure why I do this but it's something I'm learning to be aware of without being judgmental with myself. I think still being hungry or unsatisfied is definitely part of the reason I don't want to stop eating. For now doing a little bit of snacking after a meal is the way I eat and I'm okay with that. I believe every person eats in a way that is unique to them and as long as it isn't causing emotional or physical distress or health problems there's no reason to change your habits. 


typical greek yogurt and banana smoothie with pb&j toast 
Went to a Chinese buffet with my mom and brother. Not super hungry but enjoyed the food and experience anyway. 




homemade wheat cookie. This is one of those times when I wanted to eat something else after my meal so I ate this and some dried chickpeas at my house. 


Barbecue chicken pizza with added chicken 
Also guacamole makes a great salad dressing 


still hungry but not sure what to eat so I ate a piece of my homemade "healthier" cheesecake

I don't think I ate enough for dinner cause I was really hungry later in the evening. Ate large scoop of chocolate soy butter and also greek yogurt and an apple while watching America's Got Talent with Mom. 

I'm trying to savor each last day I have here at my house before I go back to college. 

Comments